- Responsible to troubleshoot chemical, mechanical, electro-mechanical, electronic equipment, PLC controllers and supplies.
- Performs diagnostic analysis.
- Assist in the installation of new car wash equipment
- Performs periodic scheduled and corrective maintenance of installed equipment in an assigned territory.
- Repairs and corrects malfunctions as necessary.
- Modifies or updates equipment when required.
- Prepares detailed service and failure records and recommends changes to customer on a regular basis to improve customer revenues and reduce customer total costs
- Maintains tools, test equipment, and materials in a professional manner.
- May work with processes that are unique or peculiar to customer needs.
- Councils clients relating to use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Is involved in the problem solving process regarding customer complaints.
- Good communication skills. Interfaces with customers and appropriate related company personnel to insure effective communications and dissemination of information required in establishing superior customer service.
- Coordinates and keeps abreast of new developments and innovations leading to improved departmental and company performance.
- Requires technical knowledge to perform the job. Develops improved methods for fulfilling responsibilities.
- Accurately perceives information from others. Assures appropriate flow of information, and reports matters clearly, concisely, and accurately.
Field Service Technicians/Installers
Turnkey Automotive Solutions is seeking Field Service Technicians/Installers for the Eastern PA and NJ area. The Field Service Technicians are responsible for equipment maintenance and repair, and installation of automated and self-serve car wash equipment, and for keeping related records. Also, he/she recommends changes in systems, programs and equipment to improve reliability, increase capability, and/or reduce customer costs. The Field Service Technician performs the following duties in the field with minimal supervision and coaching. This position offers varying work schedules and a rotating on-call schedule. Local travel is required daily. Experience is a plus. Non-experienced applicants need to be located within 30 minutes of Norristown, PA.
- 3 to 5 years related experience
- Lifting requirements 25 lbs. to a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Requires 2 years of trade school or equivalent in-field experience.
- Understanding of PLC controllers, low voltage control circuits and three-phase power
- Ability to read and understand electrical diagrams
- Excellent employee and customer relations skills
- Experience with Car Wash Equipment a plus.
- Neat and clean in appearance and possess an excellent driving record
- High school or equivalent
- Electrical: 3 years
- Mechanical and Technical: 3 years
- Driver’s License
Commission, bonus and competitive pay available for the right experienced person.
To apply for the desired job, we recommend reading the job requirements carefuly then if you found yourself qualified for it, simply fill in the below form and click APPLY NOW.